06 September 2016

Assasin's Blade / Sarah J Maas


4.5/5

This was so painful to read because I could see everything that leads up to Sam's fate :(

You can see how every single decision leads up to what happens, and it is absolutely heartbreaking. I think this should be read before the series, but if you change up the order it's not that big of a deal. You can always read the prequel and then reread the series (that's what I am doing) because I feel like now I would get more out of the series.

If you read the prequel first, Celaena might start to annoy you because of her arrogance and vanity, but trust me she is so much better in the series. This arrogance is part of her "before" character, so I know why Maas added it in to such great lengths. As I got nearer and nearer to the end, because I had already read the main series, I could see their downfall which was why it was so hard to read (but in a good way). Go read it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment